– Noob Protection (10h in-game time after first connection)
/removenoob – allows player to remove his noob status (needs “yes”)
/checknew – allows player to check if the entity is placed by a new player to avoiding losing explosives (needs to be looking at the building/entity)
o There is no refunding, make sure you /checknew a base before you try to raid it.
o Your noob status will get removed if you try to raid someone.
o If you are a member of a team and one of your team mates tries to raid someone whilst you are under noob protection, all members of the team will lose their protection.
o You will be able to see how much longer a building is under protection
o If you have over 1000 hours on rust on your first connection, you will not get noob protection
– Item Block (Raid Items for first 24h)
Items that are blocked are:
o Rocket Launcher
o Beancan Grenade
o Satchel Charge
You will not be able to put these items in your tool belt but you can have them in your inventory.
– Handyman was updated and shouldn’t be buggy anymore
– Rust:IO was set up again
– The new map seed is 50
– You will be able to place high external walls and doors while raid or combat blocked
Coming up next wipe (19.03.2020)
– VIP will be reworked
– RP permissions won’t be permanent anymore